Responsive Web Design
Responsive Web Design: Experience the Change.
In today’s world people go for mobility and this is growing at a vast pace but usually more number of websites are not mobile optimized. There are always constraints of display on different devices as user’s approaches are different and when size changes the content along with images laid out of mobile devices. Today millions of screens sizes are available these days for mobile, tablet and desktops devices. Responsive website design is booming rapidly since last two years. With increasing number of Smartphone people urges more for good user experience.
Did You Know?
- 80% of the internet users own a smartphone
- Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up
- 91% of mobile users say that your mobile site should be easy to access.
We hope these facts will be enough to reveal the importance of responsive web page design for this all you need to hire a professional responsive web design company.
Advantages of Responsive Web Design
- Increases reach to a wide audience. Apart from the one’s using computers to the ones using mobiles and tablets.
- Increases sales by increasing the reach.
- Uses analytics tools such as Google analytics to handle multiple devices and responsive reporting.
- Having a RWD site means Google will increase your rating as discussed in the start of the article. This means that your visibility in search engines will improve drastically.
- Saves Mobile Development cost.
- Saves the cost of site management.
- Enhances users browsing experience.
Still have question? Contact us.